2009年9月30日水曜日

My favorite blog

I found some interesting blog from my zemi.

First is Azusa's blog. She introduced about English between New Zealand and America. There are many different points. For example, pronunciation is so different. I learned American English when I was a high school student. So I sometimes can not listen British English. Therefore I need a few time to think their meanings. I try to understand sentence meaning not only word. Unless I do so, I caught so strange meaning.
Her blog is so interesting.

Second is Mitsu's blog. He wrote about New zealand traditional culture. Especially Maori's culture. I understood easily about it. " Haka dance" is main Maori culture. It is a positive dance, for example all blacks which is rugby team in NZ.
We can understand Haka's culture and history and meaning. In addition, we can see " Haka's dance".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿